Mobile BankingCheck your balance, make payments, and transfer money right from your phone.
The Tyndall Mobile App has helpful resources to help you bank from wherever you are. With tools such as Zelle, Mobile check deposit, bill pay, and more, you always have your account at your fingertips.
How to set up Mobile banking
- Download the app called "Tyndall Mobile" from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Or, if you prefer to use a web browser, you can enroll in online banking here.
- If you already had a username and password in the old Online Banking, you can enter it. If not, choose “Register”. Remember not to choose "Register" if you were already an Online Banking user before, since the system already recognizes your User ID. Please also be sure that you clear any pop-up blockers on your web browser.
- Next, you’ll be taken to a screen where you’ll enter information about yourself.
- You’ll be asked to choose a new password. If you were an Online Banking user before, you can choose to use the same password you already had, if you’d like.
- We will send a verification code to the phone number you have on file with us to make sure no one is trying to impersonate you. Simply enter the code you’re given on the screen. If you have any problems, give us a call at 850-769-9999.
- If you're enrolling from a web browser instead of the app, we’ll ask you a few short security questions. We will use these occasionally when you’re making transactions in Online Banking to ensure that no one is trying to use your account.
- Finally, you’ll be asked to agree to the Online Banking terms and conditions.
Have a question about Mobile Banking?
Please do not include any account information when submitting this form.