When you become a member of Tyndall, you join more than 115,000 of your neighbors who have already taken advantage of the wide variety of great products and services we have to offer. As a credit union, our focus is on the financial well-being of our members and we are committed to providing a complete suite of products to help you maximize your time, money and opportunities throughout the years.
We have been a full-service financial institution serving our member-owners since 1956, providing convenient products and services that offer members superior value.
- Competitive rates on loans
- FREE ATM transactions at any Tyndall ATM
- SURCHARGE-FREE ATM access at Publix Presto! and Allpoint ATMs, worldwide
- FREE, convenient, online services available on PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- FREE Mobile Apps and Mobile Deposit
- FREE GENIE24 access (telephone account access)
- FREE Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction
- Knowledgeable Financial Service Representatives
E-Sign Disclosures and Account Rates
To do so, you will need the following:
- Internet Access
- A computer with a modem and Internet browser that can support SSL, 128-bit encryption
- For security purposes, you should use the most current versions of Internet browsers; for example, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari. The most current version will support 128-bit encryption.
- Access to a printer and/or other storage medium such as a hard drive for downloading information or printing disclosures; and
- An external email address
If we revise hardware and software requirements, and if there is a material chance that the changes may impact your ability to access the disclosures, we will notify you of these changes 30 days in advance and provide you an opportunity to cancel your acceptance of these electronic disclosures and/or change your method of receiving disclosures (e.g. change to paper format versus an electronic format) without the imposition of any fees.
You may change the method of delivery at any time (e.g. from electronic format to paper format) by contacting us at: 850-769-9999 (888-896-3255, toll-free).
You may also request paper copies of the disclosures. You should print or save a copy of all disclosures delivered electronically.
After your completion of this acceptance, we may send you an email and ask you to confirm your email address and your acceptance of electronic disclosures. We may also ask you to print the disclosures and send us signed acknowledgment that you have received and reviewed the required disclosures.
Please review the rate(s) applicable to the type of account(s) you wish to open. The account rates are the most current and are accurate as of the date shown.
Please review our Account Disclosures.
By proceeding with your online account application, you signify your agreement with this e-Sign Disclosure. As stated above, you agree to accept the disclosures presented above and/or on the credit union's website in an electronic format, and agree that you have the required hardware and software necessary to access the account disclosures and to retain a copy of them.
You also agree that you have reviewed the account rate(s) applicable to the type of account(s) for which you are applying.
As part of the account application process, a credit report will be pulled by a credit reporting agency of Tyndall's choice; this will be completed for each account owner listed on the application. By continuing with this account application, you signify your acknowledgement of, and agreement with, this process.
Have a question about Tyndall Membership?
Please do not include any account information when submitting this form.