How to Change Financial Institutions
Everything You Need In One Place
Wouldn't it be nice to have everything in one place? You can have more than just your Auto Loan with Tyndall. A checking account, money market account, certificate, credit card, personal loan or mortgage. Tyndall is committed to providing a complete suite of products to help you maximize your time, money and opportunities. Changing your main financial institution doesn't have to be a lot of work. Make the smooth transition and have the convenience of everything in one place today.
- Build your financial future
- Worry-free banking
- Simple, easy process
Simple Steps to Switch Financial institutions:
- Make a list of your automatic payments and deposits from your other Financial Institution.
- Set up a Tyndall Checking account if you do not currently have one.
- Set up Tyndall Online banking and your Tyndall App.
- Update your automatic payments and deposits. Start with direct deposits, then reschedule your automatic bill payments, and then set up recurring transfers with your new Tyndall checking account.
- Once all of those have been set up and you can verify they are correct, contact your other Financial Institution and request to close the account.
- Feel confident that your financial needs are being met all in one place!
Get convenient access, to all of your accounts and financial needs in one place.
- Mobile Deposit
- Overdraft protection
- Surcharge-free ATMs
- Courtesy Pay
- $25 initial deposit to open the account
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free e-Statements and e-Alerts
- 24-hour telephone access with Genie24
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free automatic transfers to Tyndall accounts or loans
- Access to check images through Online Banking