Pay bills quickly and easily from your computer or phone.
Bill Pay is a convenient way to manage all of your monthly bills in one location.
Never forget about a bill that is due or worry about remembering multiple log-ins and passwords. Having all of your bills in one location allows you to see what is due, what has been paid, and the total amount you are spending each month.
- Schedule Payments
- All Bills in One Place
- Secure and safe
- Desktop and Mobile Friendly
- Stay on Budget
How to Set up Bill Pay
Bill Pay FAQs
What is Bill Pay
- Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. We send the money electronically whenever we can. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
- Review your payments and bills for the past 84 months in Activity. You can download your payment info to a comma-separated values (CSV) file. You can import the file into a number of different personal financial software applications.
Send money electronically to people. They receive notification by email or text message.
eBills. Save a trip to the mailbox or another website to get your bills. Some of your bills can be delivered right in Bill Pay. You can view your eBills in Payment Center and pay them with a few simple clicks. You decide how much you want to pay and when you want to send the payment
- AutoPay. You can set up automatic payments to be sent according to a schedule you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay at any time.
- AutoPay for eBills. You can set up some eBills to be paid automatically according to options you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay for eBills at any time.
How does Bill Pay work?
- Provide some info about the company or person you want to pay, and then tell us how much and when you want the payment made. We send your payment electronically when possible. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
- The Payment Center lists the companies and people you can pay.
- Enter a payment amount and the date when you want processing to begin. The date when the company or person receives the payment appears in the Deliver By field. You can also view and select the date from the calendar.
Who can I pay using Bill Pay?
Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. You can pay companies, friends and family members, and service providers, such as the babysitter or the plumber.
Is my info secure?
Yes. Bill Pay uses several methods to ensure that your info is secure.
- SSL. Bill Pay uses SSL (secure sockets layer) which ensures that your connection and info are secure from outside inspection.
Encryption. Bill Pay uses 128-bit encryption to make your info unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
Automatic Sign Out. Bill Pay automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive for a predefined time (usually 10 minutes). This feature helps prevent another person from being able to resume your session if you walk away. For best security, don't use your browser's Back or Refresh buttons, and sign out immediately after you finish your tasks in Bill Pay.
Is my personal info kept private?
Where can I find my routing number?
Why do I have to verify my account?
Where can I view my personal info?
- Your contact info (such as name, address, phone numbers, email address)
- Additional users on your account
- Service fee account
- It is important to keep this info current because that’s how we communicate with you
What do I need to know to pay companies and people using Bill Pay?
- You can pay anybody in the United States or territories that you can pay using cash, check, or debit.
- We send the money electronically whenever possible. If the company or person can't accept electronic payments, we print and mail a check on your behalf.
- In Payment Center, tell us who to pay, the payment amount, and the delivery date. The money stays in your account until it’s time for us to deliver the payment.
- When you add a company or person to pay, we save the contact info to make future payments even quicker and easier.
- We maintain relationships with thousands of companies, and manage their contact info for you.
- Payments made through Payment Center are guaranteed.
- You can send money electronically to people. They receive notification by email or text message.
How does a company or person receive my payment?
- Your name and address
- The company or person's name and your account number with them, if available
- The payment amount
- The delivery date
- If you added a memo to your payment, the info is printed on the memo line of the check.
Can I change a payment?
What determines if the payment is sent electronically or by check?
Each payment request is evaluated individually and may change each time a payment processes. A payment may switch from one payment method to another for a number of reasons. The way the payment is sent is dependent on the amount of the payment as well as other data that is proprietary information. The evaluation used is set by our Bill Pay provider and is for security purposes. Tyndall cannot effect the method of payment chosen by the provider.
Have a question about Bill Pay?
Please do not include any account information when submitting this form.