Take the first steps towards a new future.
Working for Tyndall—you have so many options! We help our members build lives they are proud of, and it starts with our team
With branches in Southern Alabama and Northwest Florida, Tyndall Federal Credit Union is different from other CUs or banks in our steadfast commitment to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members. To do that, we look for people who genuinely care, who want to grow and learn, and who are committed to making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work.
At Tyndall, it is more than a job. It’s a future.
We offer our employees a team-oriented work environment, career growth and numerous exciting benefits such as some of the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Group-Term Life coverage as well as
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer-paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account options available, including an employer contribution
- 401(k) with 4% match and a 5% profit-sharing program!
- Up to $5,000 annually in tuition reimbursement benefits
- 16 hours of paid time annually to give back through volunteering at 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations
- Full-Time Employees begin earning Paid Time off (PTO) on day one, and accrue over 3 weeks their first year at Tyndall!
- Paid federal holidays
- Remote work available, depending on position
- We believe having a diverse workforce yields greater innovation, inclusion, and creativity
Laurie has been with Tyndall for over 4 years, most recently in the Lending Center as a Member Service Representative III. Laurie has served our members at the Dothan, Chipley, and Marianna branches before joining the Lending Center team in 2021.Read Full Article about Featured Employee - Laurie
Tyndall in the Community: Sponsoring Bay County Chamber of Commerce "First Friday" in July"First Friday" has been around since 1957 and is one of the most popular events hosted by the Bay County Chamber of CommerceRead Full Article about Tyndall in the Community: Sponsoring Bay County Chamber of Commerce "First Friday" in July
Have a question about a Career at Tyndall?
Please do not include any account information when submitting this form.
Please be aware that when you click a position link, you will leave the tyndall.org website and be directed to our job board. All Job Descriptions are not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
Tyndall Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an equal opportunity employer, Tyndall Federal Credit Union does not discriminate against any employee or candidate on the basis of age, race, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
This organization participates in
Additional Employment Resources: