Available at no cost* to all Tyndall Visa Debit and Credit Cardholders
Our members spoke and we listened. A recent member survey showed us that security is important to you and our goal is to provide an identity monitoring solution that informs you about potential threats. NortonLifeLock is free to use and includes:
- Dark web monitoring
- Data breach notifications
- Stolen wallet assist
- One-bureau credit monitoring alerts
- Privacy monitor
How Does This Card Benefit Program Work?
Tyndall Visa Debit and Credit Cardholders can self-enroll to use NortonLifeLock by choosing the complimentary ID Navigator benefit, or a more robust NortonLifeLock product at a special discounted price. Tyndall has no direct relationship with NortonLifeLock.
How Do I Enroll?
- Go to cardbenefitidprotect.com and enter your Tyndall Visa Debit or Credit card number to confirm eligibility.
- Upon confirmation, you will be directed to a custom NortonLifeLock landing page for benefit enrollment.
- Enter your personal information for monitoring and receive an enrollment confirmation.
- Once enrollment is complete, you will be directed to the Member Portal to view to manage your new benefit.
- You can receive notifications and alerts via the LifeLock identity mobile app, text, phone, or email.
Tyndall has no direct relationship with NortonLifeLock and receives no money from any benefit or service the company provides. Cardholder members who are interested can self-enroll and are entitled to NortonLifeLock’s Standard Individual Plan at no cost. NortonLifeLock offers more comprehensive plans at a discounted price but members have no obligation to purchase any such plan. To enroll, visit cardbenefitprotect.com to get the program subscription terms, conditions and complete program details.